• Thu. Jul 18th, 2024

A Class 1 Girl Dies After Falling In Ragi Malt Bowl

A Class 1 Girl Dies After Falling In Ragi Malt BowlA Class 1 Girl Dies After Falling In Ragi Malt Bowl

Nizamabad/Hyderabad, Dec 17 (Hydnow): In a tragic incident, a Class 1 girl student from a primary school of Mamada mandal died after receiving burn injuries when she accidentally fell in a hot ragi (finger millet) malt bowl, in Nizamabad on Sunday. The malt was meant for serving students as part of the Chief Minister’s Breakfast scheme. 

The student Przagna (6) of a primary school at Koratikal village in Mamada received over 50 percent of burns when she slipped into the uncovered bowl on Saturday. She fell in the bowl reportedly when the children jostled while standing in a queue.  She was rushed to a hospital in Nirmal and then to a hospital in Nizamabad when her medical condition deteriorated.  She breathed her last during the treatment.  She is the only daughter of Ashok, a fertilizer trader, and Shirisha.  (Hydnow) 


Next Story :

Now you can get the latest stories from Hydnow every day. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Hydnow’s Facebook page and Twitter and Instagram

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *