• Mon. Jun 24th, 2024

An 11-year-old boy Dies Of An Electric Shock In Attapur While Flying Kites

An 11-year-old boy Dies Of An Electric Shock In Attapur While Flying KitesAn 11-year-old boy Dies Of An Electric Shock In Attapur While Flying Kites

In a tragic incident at Attapur during the Sankranti festival, an eleven-year-old boy touched the electric wires while flying the kite and collapsed to death on the spot.

Tanishk, who went upstairs with his friends to fly kites, was electrocuted while flying a kite. When rushed to the hospital, the boy was pronounced already dead.

The boy’s parents were in deep sorrow. Police have registered a case and are investigating.

Advertisements


Next Story :

Now you can get the latest stories from Hydnow every day. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Hydnow’s Facebook page and Twitter and Instagram

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *