• Tue. Apr 23rd, 2024

Fire Accident in Residential School at Patancheru

Fire Accident in Residential School at PatancheruFire Accident in Residential School at Patancheru

Sangareddy/Hyderabad, Mar 1 (Hydnow):  The fire incident took place at Isnapur Residential School at Patancheru Mandal in Sangareddy district, when the school staff set fire to waste paper, the grass, and trees in the hostel premises caught fire, this caused heavy smoke.  

The students expressed concern when a fire broke out during the inter-examinations.  School staff tried to put out the fire.

Locals around were panicked after seeing the huge smoke. This information was given by the firemen.  Upon receiving the information, the fire personnel reached the spot and brought the fire under control.  The police reached the school and started an investigation into the fire.  (Hydnow) 

Advertisements


Next Story:

Now you can get the latest stories from Hydnow every day. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Hydnow’s Facebook page and Twitter and Instagram

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *