• Tue. Jul 23rd, 2024

Food Delivery Boy Died By Electric Shock at Chandanagar

Two Persons Electrocuted In MedakTwo Persons Electrocuted In Medak

Hyderabad: A food delivery boy died allegedly due to electrocution at Chandanagar on Thursday night.

According to the police, N Anil (28), a native of Sangareddy and residing at Lingampally, went on some work near Veritex villas at Chandanagar. “It is not clear why he had gone to the place. He was found dead near the electric transformer on Friday morning. We suspect he got electrocuted,” said Chandanagar Inspector D Pallavelli.

A case is registered and an investigation going on. The body is shifted to Gandhi Hospital mortuary for postmortem examination.

Advertisements


Next Story:

Now you can get the latest stories from Hydnow every day. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Hydnow’s Facebook page and Twitter and Instagram

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *