Hyderabad: A food delivery boy died allegedly due to electrocution at Chandanagar on Thursday night.
According to the police, N Anil (28), a native of Sangareddy and residing at Lingampally, went on some work near Veritex villas at Chandanagar. “It is not clear why he had gone to the place. He was found dead near the electric transformer on Friday morning. We suspect he got electrocuted,” said Chandanagar Inspector D Pallavelli.
A case is registered and an investigation going on. The body is shifted to Gandhi Hospital mortuary for postmortem examination.
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Wednesday filed a chargesheet against two accused in the Islamic State (IS) sponsored pressure cooker blast that took place in Mangaluru in Karnataka in November last year.
Hyderabad: The police have denied permission for the BRS to take up ‘Deeksha Diwas’ proposed by the party at Telangana Bhavan on Wednesday.
Chandigarh, Nov 29: A woman and her boyfriend were arrested on Wednesday for installing a spy camera in the women’s washroom of a paying guest (PG) accommodation in Sector 22.
Hyderabad, Nov 29 (Hydnow): A huge fire broke out in the Gagan Pahad industrial area of Rajendranagar, Ranga Reddy district on Wednesday evening.
Hyderabad, Nov 29 (Hydnow): Almost all arrangements have been completed for the assembly elections polling in the state. People in Hyderabad are going to their homes to exercise their right to vote.