• Sat. Jul 13th, 2024

Gas Cylinder Accidentally Exploded In The Kitchen Of A Bakery

Gas Cylinder Accidentally Exploded In The Kitchen Of A BakeryGas Cylinder Accidentally Exploded In The Kitchen Of A Bakery

Hyderabad, Dec, 14 (Hydnow): A gas cylinder accidentally exploded in the kitchen of a bakery in Rajendranagar of Rangareddy district. 15 people were injured in this accident. The condition of six of them seems to be serious. All of them were taken to a nearby hospital. The police reached the spot and are gathering details.

On the other hand, CM Revanth Reddy expressed shock over this incident. He directed the authorities to provide better treatment to the victims. Officials told the CM that most of the injured were from UP.  (Hydnow


Next Story :

Now you can get the latest stories from Hydnow every day. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Hydnow’s Facebook page and Twitter and Instagram

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *