• Thu. Jul 18th, 2024

Kite Flying: Tragedy On The Eve Of Festival 

Kite Flying: Tragedy On The Eve Of FestivalKite Flying: Tragedy On The Eve Of Festival

Sangareddy/Hyderabad, Jan 15 (Hydnow): Tragedy took place on the eve of the festival in the district.  Sivakumar (22) died of electric shock while flying a kite in Polepalli of Jharasangam Mandal. 

Shivakumar flew a kite at his house during the Sankranti festival.  But the kite flew and got stuck in the electric wires.  Shivakumar got a shock while trying to take out the kite.  Shiva’s hands and head were severely injured due to electric shock.  The young man Shivakumar lost his life on the way while the family members rushed him to the Zaheerabad Area Hospital.  The parents are crying because of their son, who was playing very cheerfully during the festival.  (Hydnow)


Next Story :

Now you can get the latest stories from Hydnow every day. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Hydnow’s Facebook page and Twitter and Instagram

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *