• Wed. May 22nd, 2024

Massive Fire In A Footwear Shop At Ashok Nagar

Massive Fire In A Footwear Shop At Ashok NagarMassive Fire In A Footwear Shop At Ashok Nagar

Sangareddy/Hyderabad, May 15 (Hydnow): A footwear shop was reduced into ashes as a fire broke out in the shop at midnight at Ashok Nagar in Ramachandrapuram mandal in the early hours of Wednesday.

After noticing the smoke from the shop, the neighbors informed the shop owner who in turn called the fire department officials.

Meanwhile, the locals had tried to control the fire to restrict it from spreading to neighboring shops by watering it.

Advertisements

However, the shop was reduced to ashes by the time the fire tender was rushed to the location. An electric short circuit is expected to be the reason for the fire accident. The loss was not immediately ascertained. (Hydnow)


Next Story:

Now you can get the latest stories from Hydnow every day. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Hydnow’s Facebook page and Twitter and Instagram

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *