Rajanna-Sircilla: Two persons of a family were electrocuted in Yerragadda thanda of Veernapalli mandal on Friday wee hours.
The deceased were identified as Banothu Leela (37) and her brother in law Banothu Ravi (35).
According to villagers, the haystack of the deceased family caught fire as a live electric wire passing through the area fell on it at around 12.30 am.
Alerted over the incident, the deceased person tried to douse the flames by pouring water. Unfortunately, they came into contact with live electric wire in a process and died on the spot.
Enraged over the incident, villagers and relatives of the deceased staged dharna at Veernapalli substation along with the bodies on Friday morning, alleging that the incident occurred due to negligence of electricity officials.
They demanded that the government do justice to the kin of the deceased.
Pathaan is headlined by superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who returns to the big screen after a gap of five years. It also features Deepika Padukone and John Abraham.
Rohingyas in New Delhi will be provided with EWS flats in the Bakkarwala area in New Delhi. Apart from round-the-clock security, they will be provided with UNHCR IDs.
Digital passenger processing as a proof of concept on the DigiYatra platform beginning on August 18 and continuing for three months.
Savarkar Poster Clash, Shivamogga police on Tuesday fired at a suspect, Mohammed Jabi, an accused in a stabbing incident that took place on Monday
Bilkis Bano Case, These convicts had served more than 15 years in jail after which one of them approached the Supreme Court with a plea for his premature release.