Hyderabad, Sept 23 (Hydnow): BSP State President R S Praveen Kumar has expressed deep grief over the cancellation of the TSPSC Group 1 Prelims exam. The reason for the cancellation of Group 1 Prelims for the second time is because of Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao’s tyrannical family rule.
He said that this situation would not have arisen if the entire TSPSC had been cleansed and examinations had been conducted. Praveen Kumar thanked the Judiciary for condoning the request of the unemployed.
Praveen Kumar made several demands to the Telangana government
- All TSPSC Commission members should resign as a matter of urgency (Dr. Janardana Reddy, if you have any moral values, please step down voluntarily and tell the truth to the police.
- The rest of the examinations should be conducted only after the commission is completely purged and new ones are appointed.
- a full-scale inquiry should be conducted on the newly received 270 OMR sheets.
- Commission chairman, members, and SO Venkata Lakshmi should be accused in the SIT investigation.
- the case should be handed over to the CBI as a matter of urgency.
- All candidates should be given compensation of at least Rs. one lakh.
- Group 2 is to be held in November and all other examinations should be held during the tenure of the new commission. People have no faith in this commission (except one KCR family)
- The role of Telangana CMO and Minister KTR in the Group-1 scam should be unearthed soon. Chief Minister himself should reveal who is the previous Group-1 topper.
- If all the said demands are not met, I request lakhs of unemployed children and their families not to let BRS MLAs turn in Telangana.
- Unemployed friends, please don’t despair – let’s conduct transparent and honest exams in our multiracial nation, this is my guarantee, demanded RS Praveen Kumar on Twitter. (Hydnow)
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Wednesday filed a chargesheet against two accused in the Islamic State (IS) sponsored pressure cooker blast that took place in Mangaluru in Karnataka in November last year.
Hyderabad: The police have denied permission for the BRS to take up ‘Deeksha Diwas’ proposed by the party at Telangana Bhavan on Wednesday.
Chandigarh, Nov 29: A woman and her boyfriend were arrested on Wednesday for installing a spy camera in the women’s washroom of a paying guest (PG) accommodation in Sector 22.
Hyderabad, Nov 29 (Hydnow): A huge fire broke out in the Gagan Pahad industrial area of Rajendranagar, Ranga Reddy district on Wednesday evening.
Hyderabad, Nov 29 (Hydnow): Almost all arrangements have been completed for the assembly elections polling in the state. People in Hyderabad are going to their homes to exercise their right to vote.