Vijayawada: A schoolboy died due to the folly of teachers who did not take him to hospital but kept him in the school after he suffered an electric shock.
The incident occurred at Chintalakunta village of Gudlavalleru mandal in Krishna district on Thursday.
Due to `Nadu-Nedu’ works taken up at the mandal parishad school, the classes were being conducted in a private building. After the mid-day meal, students went to the hand pump to wash their hands. A teacher switched on the motor due to which Kartik, 8, suffered an electric shock.
The teachers, who did not inform even his parents, made him lie in the school instead of taking him to hospital for treatment, resulting in his death, according to reports.
The highest-grossing Bollywood release this year and the fourth-highest of all time, superstar Shah Rukh Khan starrer action-thriller Jawan continued its marauding run across the global box office, surpassing a phenomenal Rs 1000 crore milestone worldwide.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the G20 University Connect finale program on Tuesday at Bharat Mandapam.
Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare is organizing a one-day National Conference on Agriculture for Rabi Campaign tomorrow
Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare is organizing a one-day National Conference on Agriculture for Rabi Campaign on 26th September, 2023 in New Delhi under the Chairmanship of Secretary (A&FW). The Conference will be attended by officers from Ministries, States, UTs, Organizations, and panelists on different subjects.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s WhatsApp community channel crossed the 5 million followers mark on Monday.
Hyderabad: Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) and IIT Hyderabad (IITH) co-hosted “Japan Career Fair 2023”, the sixth edition of “JAPAN DAY” on September 24, 2023. 20 distinguished Japanese companies attended this career fair, which is the largest number of participants since the event started in 2018. The companies, comprising startups, SMEs, and large corporates, participated…