• Sat. Jul 13th, 2024

School Boy Died After Teachers Failed to Take Him to Hospital in Vijayawada

Prisoner Died at Hospital in Uttar PradeshPrisoner Died at Hospital in Uttar Pradesh

Vijayawada: A schoolboy died due to the folly of teachers who did not take him to hospital but kept him in the school after he suffered an electric shock.

The incident occurred at Chintalakunta village of Gudlavalleru mandal in Krishna district on Thursday.

Due to `Nadu-Nedu’ works taken up at the mandal parishad school, the classes were being conducted in a private building. After the mid-day meal, students went to the hand pump to wash their hands. A teacher switched on the motor due to which Kartik, 8, suffered an electric shock.

Advertisements

The teachers, who did not inform even his parents, made him lie in the school instead of taking him to hospital for treatment, resulting in his death, according to reports.


Next Story:

Now you can get the latest stories from Hydnow every day. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Hydnow’s Facebook page and Twitter and Instagram

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *