Hyderabad: Telangana state legislative assembly speaker Pocharam Srinivas Reddy has been infected with the coronavirus once again.
He was diagnosed with coronavirus on Saturday with mild symptoms. Although there were no problems, the speaker Pocharam joined at the AIG Hospital in Gachibowli on the instructions of the doctors.
Speaker Pocharam Srinivas Reddy said those who have been contacted to him for the past few days should undergo a covid test and be at home isolation with due care. It is known that the speaker has first contracted coronavirus in November last year.
Advertisements
The state has registered 1963 new positive cases on Saturday and three deaths taking the total tally to 7,07,162 positive.
According to the Telangana Medical Health Department, 1620 people recovered from Corona yesterday and 22,017 cases were active.
Meanwhile, 1075 new cases were registered under GHMC. Meanwhile, the Telangana government has extended holidays for all educational institutions till January 30 amid rise in coronavirus cases across the state.
Advertisements
On the other hand, the cabinet under the chairmanship of chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao is scheduled tomorrow afternoon to discuss of covid measures in the wake third wave. The cabinet will discuss on curfew and other issues and decide on the imposition of curfew.
The Union Home Minister has alerted the states of the country in the wake of the Indo-Pak War. The Telangana government and police, which were immediately alerted, took preemptive measures. Security has been tightened in Hyderabad.
Now you can get latest stories from Hydnow everyday. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Hydnow Facebook page and Twitter and on Instagram
Thirty-two airports across northern and western parts of the country, including Srinagar and Amritsar, have been closed for civilian flight operations till May 15, according to the civil aviation regulator.
Now you can get latest stories from Hydnow everyday. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Hydnow Facebook page and Twitter and on Instagram
In view of the ongoing high alert across India and intensified security arrangements in Hyderabad and Secunderabad, the city police have issued a ban on bursting firecrackers or fireworks in public spaces, particularly near military cantonment areas.
Now you can get latest stories from Hydnow everyday. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Hydnow Facebook page and Twitter and on Instagram
India responded strongly to Pakistan’s repeated drone and missile attacks and hit at least eight military targets inside Pakistan on Friday night with precision, thereby causing significant damage, the Centre told the media, as part of a special briefing on ‘Operation Sindoor’.
Now you can get latest stories from Hydnow everyday. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Hydnow Facebook page and Twitter and on Instagram