Hyderabad, Oct 6 (Hydnow): Panic triggered in residents of Ramnagar after a major fire broke out in a textile store in the wee hours of Friday. The police informed that no casualties were reported. It is learned that a short circuit caused the fire.
It is reported that locals noticed the fire and thick smoke coming from the locked store and alerted the fire department and police. Two fire engines rushed to the spot and doused the fire within an hour. The store was full of cotton, fiber, and cloth material due to which thick smoke engulfed the surrounding areas.
Officials said the cost of the property damage was yet to be estimated. The police registered a case and are investigating. (Hydnow)
Next Story :
The State government headed by Chief Minister Revanth Reddy is likely to table a “White Paper” on the State’s financial position in the House in the current Assembly session.
Komatireddy Venkat Reddy took charge by performing special pujas in his chamber on the 5th floor of the Secretariat on Sunday morning.
Chief Minister Revanth Reddy reached Yashoda Hospital and visited former Chief Minister K.chandra Sekhar Rao on the 9th floor. He inquired about his health.
Telangana CM Revanth Reddy has ordered an inquiry against the police officers attached to the BRS party. On the other hand, there is a possibility of a massive transfer of IPS in a day or two. It seems that the intelligence officers will report to the State government after the completion of the internal inquiry.