• Sun. Dec 10th, 2023

Fire Breaks Out In Textile Store In Ramnagar  

Fire Breaks Out In Textile Store In Ramnagar  Fire Breaks Out In Textile Store In Ramnagar  

Hyderabad, Oct 6 (Hydnow): Panic triggered in residents of Ramnagar after a major fire broke out in a textile store in the wee hours of Friday.  The police informed that no casualties were reported. It is learned that a short circuit caused the fire.  

It is reported that locals noticed the fire and thick smoke coming from the locked store and alerted the fire department and police.  Two fire engines rushed to the spot and doused the fire within an hour.  The store was full of cotton, fiber, and cloth material due to which thick smoke engulfed the surrounding areas.  

Officials said the cost of the property damage was yet to be estimated.  The police registered a case and are investigating.  (Hydnow) 


Next Story :

Now you can get the latest stories from Hydnow every day. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Hydnow’s Facebook page and Twitter and Instagram

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *