Massive Fire at Abids’s Tropp Bazar

A Fire Broke Out At A Factory At Shamshabad 

Hyderabad, May 27 (Hydnow) A fire accident took place at Troop Bazar in Abids, the fire broke out on the second floor of a showroom selling LED lights in Firdous Mall. As the thick smoke spread, the nearby traders panicked.

They immediately informed the fire brigade. firefighters reached the spot and are trying to douse the fire.

It seems that the fire spread due to an electric shock. Immediately alerted staff of the showroom ran out. A woman was trapped on the upper floor and the firemen and the local Sultan Bazar Police managed to get her out safely. At present 3 firefighters are working to bring the situation under control. (Hydnow)

Next Story:

Now you can get the latest stories from Hydnow every day. Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Hydnow’s Facebook page and Twitter and Instagram

Exit mobile version