Hyderabad, May 27 (Hydnow) A fire accident took place at Troop Bazar in Abids, the fire broke out on the second floor of a showroom selling LED lights in Firdous Mall. As the thick smoke spread, the nearby traders panicked.
They immediately informed the fire brigade. firefighters reached the spot and are trying to douse the fire.
It seems that the fire spread due to an electric shock. Immediately alerted staff of the showroom ran out. A woman was trapped on the upper floor and the firemen and the local Sultan Bazar Police managed to get her out safely. At present 3 firefighters are working to bring the situation under control. (Hydnow)
India amassed 399 for five against Australia in the second ODI here on Sunday.
Senior Congress leader Mohd. Shabbir Ali criticized the KCR government. Shabbir Ali visited Isaipet village of Machareddy Mandal as part of the Hath Se Hath Jodo Yatra.
The ACB Court on Sunday extended Chandrababu Naidu remand to October 5. Earlier, after TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu’s two-day CID custody in the skill development case came to an end on Sunday at 5 pm, the former was produced in the ACB Court virtually.
The Indian Meteorological Department, Hyderabad (IMD-H) said that there are chances of heavy rains in many places in Telangana in the next two days.
A Muslim man and his family in Khammam have set an example for communal harmony by organizing Ganesh Navaratri celebrations.